What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A fraud loss prevention guide for website administrators
- Helping you build and maintain a higher security posture for your website
- Providing industry insights on detection of malicious activity
- Covering many different realms of fraud and how to detect it
- Providing useful analysis on isolating hack attempts
- Providing security content found nowhere else
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Detecting Malice scores 74.41/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.detectmalice.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: detectmalice.com you’ll also be taken through to detectmalice.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)